1. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 13:49
    Originally posted by el gil
    Akizy vs. Korch.... what a game!!
    I don't mean to denigrate Korch in any way - he is a very fine player and certainly much better than me, but Akizy and Weyerstrass are in a different league to everyone else on this site.
  2. Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 14:06
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I don't mean to denigrate Korch in any way - he is a very fine player and certainly much better than me, but Akizy and Weyerstrass are in a different league to everyone else on this site.
    yes...you can see also from OTB ratings...Korch is somewhere around candidate master...and I heared that one of the others is IM...
  3. U.S.A.
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 14:103 edits
    Originally posted by el gil
    Akizy vs. Korch.... what a game!!

Originally posted by Fat Lady
    Speaking of which, i just noticed they are playing their first two games together. Should be exciting. 🙂

Game 2423887 ---> akizy(as white) vs. weyerstrass(as black)
    Game 2423892 --> weyerstrass(as white) vs. Akizy(as black)
  4. Joined
    03 Mar '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 10:41
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    [b]A very impressive player, probably the youngest on the entire first page.
    EveRyDay is younger than him.

-Lolle
  5. Porthmadog
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 10:58
    Peter9 claims that he is 21 and he is ranked 2297.

User 51386
  6. Stockholm, Sweden
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 20:131 edit
    Korch is really good (and nice)

However, I think Weyerstrass is the strongest player on the site, not Akizy. I think Weyer seems to be much more stable. Even though comparison is silly 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree