I had an idea today, and I want to see if we can get participation. We all take turns making a chess move in a muliplayer game. Just a few rules and suggestions.
- Rating doesn't matter. Just know that if you're a 2000+ player the next 1200 player might not follow along your deep theory.
- I think it might be more interesting if we all stick to the same color. If your first move is for black, stay with black for the rest of the game. This way players actually end up on teams.
- The first one to post in a numeric order, that's the move that will be made. So if one poster gives "14... Nf3" and a second poster posts a different move for move 14, Nf3 will be the move.
- Please make absolutely sure you know the board position before posting a move.
- For those who are good at FEN and PGN, posting position updates along with your move is always welcome.
OK, first move to start off...