Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 13 Feb '13 19:28
    Sorry for the dumb question whose answer I should have known by now, but can you please tell me what those little green circles mean?
  2. 13 Feb '13 19:39
    Wrong forum.
    By placing this thread into a wrong forum, you are ruining last remnants of cosmic order and you are increasing chaos.
  3. 13 Feb '13 21:42
    If the little green cirlces you are talking about are on your ear lobes it means
    the golden earirngs you were given for Christmas are not made from real gold.
  4. 13 Feb '13 23:18
    I am so sorry, I thought that good and evil, wisdom and the lack thereof, were indifferent to the march of cosmic events and clearly, therefore, unable to influence the haphazard unaccountability of chaos. Who would have thought.
  5. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    13 Feb '13 23:27
    Originally posted by Gettare
    I am so sorry, I thought that good and evil, wisdom and the lack thereof, were indifferent to the march of cosmic events and clearly, therefore, unable to influence the haphazard unaccountability of chaos. Who would have thought.
    If there is a little green circle next to someones name it means they have been actively making moves in the last 10 minutes, you can opt to turn off this notification in My Settings.
  6. Subscriber Paul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    14 Feb '13 01:11
    It means the FAQ link is down.
  7. 14 Feb '13 14:14
    Thanks guitar hero
  8. Subscriber 64squaresofpain On Vacation
    The drunk knight
    14 Feb '13 18:35
    They are portals to another universe, usable only by little tiny green men
  9. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    15 Feb '13 07:58
    Your opponent has forgotten to turn off their webcam
  10. 15 Feb '13 18:05
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    If the little green cirlces you are talking about are on your ear lobes it means
    the golden earirngs you were given for Christmas are not made from real gold.
    I liked your old answer better.
  11. Subscriber thaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    15 Feb '13 21:30
    A question like this and a meteor hits Russia. Next time THINK before you risk all our lives.