1. Standard memberhunterknox
    Hopeless romantic
    The sticks
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 17:511 edit
    99 moves, most of them unnecessary, but just enough tactics lurking under the surface to keep it interesting.

Game 3353606
  2. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 19:15
    Originally posted by Ramiri15
    However a cool feature might be the ability to post annotated games in your profile, maybe with the ability for other users to leave comments (sort of like a facebook wall). That way when someone finishes a time-consuming annotation they can have it forever if they so choose, rather than watching it drop out of sight on the forums.
    I thought the idea that the annotations from a certain player could be added into the game file sounded great. So that if someone links to a game, they could see annotations appear as they navigate through the game history. There could also be a comments section added to this where folks could share thoughts and ideas.

I also liked the idea of page on the site with an "all-star" list of great games (perhaps organized by opening themes). Users could rate great games on the site and provide comments linked to the game file (rather than the current system where it's just buried in the forum). The forum here is very good, but not particularly interactive. There have been great posts and annotations of games that are virtually impossible to find. Unrated games could also be annotated in real-time, with players involved giving rationale for their move choice.

All of these ideas have been presented in the past before, though. Maybe it's too difficult to implement.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 22:05
    Game 4335294

139 moves.

Rook vs. knight endgame was probably drawn, but I waited it out and got the victory. For some reason it also took a lot longer than it should have to mate at the end. I think I was really tired of this game at that point and did not think those last moves through too well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree