Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 02 Sep '09 17:44
    whats the lowest rating on the site(not really that chessy but ive had a drink)
  2. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    02 Sep '09 18:19
    Go to Player Tables, then click on the arrow next to "Rating" you can see the ratings table from lowest to highest. Then you can challenge your way through the entire site player by player until you are king of the world
  3. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    02 Sep '09 18:19 / 1 edit
    presuming you mean to ask who the lowest rated player is:

barbarianc0ckslappe (437)

you can find this by viewing the "Player Tables" and then clicking the "Rating" heading to order by ascending order.

(just in case you are asking what the lowest possible rating is - presumably if you played badly enough for long enough you could drop it down to 0 (maybe) - never seen it done though.)

[edit]Exuma beat me to it [/edit]
  4. 02 Sep '09 18:23
    king of the world , i like the sound of that .
  5. 02 Sep '09 18:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    whats the lowest rating on the site(not really that chessy but ive had a drink)
    I think User 520523, freqentfryer, once had the extrem lowest rating through the history of RHP.
    Is it possible to go uner zero and not get banned for it?
  6. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    02 Sep '09 18:34
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think User 520523, freqentfryer, once had the extrem lowest rating through the history of RHP.
    That is the best graph I've seen since the Golden King. User 285560
  7. 02 Sep '09 18:36
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    With a quick look at the rating formula the only way zero would be possible is if there were enough people with low enough ratings you could lose against. Seeing that there isn't then, at this time, it is not possible.
  8. 02 Sep '09 18:42
    what does a 3000 rating onRHP compare to inotb chess
  9. 02 Sep '09 18:44
    I know that in USCF you cant drop below 100 rating. I would assume same here but I could be wrong.
  10. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    02 Sep '09 18:46
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    what does a 3000 rating onRHP compare to inotb chess
    Either here or OTB its 10010011101000 etc
  11. 02 Sep '09 18:50
    Was the friquentfryer banned for false game results?
    More importantly, if I play my friend and then we end up in an endgame where I'm definitely winning (for example, K+Q vs K) and he offers me a draw. And if I don't really mind giving my friend a draw, because it is just a game, will I be banned?
  12. 02 Sep '09 18:51
    that seems a hell of lot even in binary
  13. 02 Sep '09 18:53
    thats cheating
  14. 02 Sep '09 20:05
    barbarianc0ckslappe's low grade appears to have been by design

A high majority of barbarianc0ckslappe losses are 3 move
    resignations v the now banned frequentflyer.
  15. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    02 Sep '09 20:06
    Originally posted by Guych
    Was the friquentfryer banned for false game results?
    More importantly, if I play my friend and then we end up in an endgame where I'm definitely winning (for example, K+Q vs K) and he offers me a draw. And if I don't really mind giving my friend a draw, because it is just a game, will I be banned?
    No I don't think so at all. If you make multiple accounts just so you can make your rating lower by losing to yourself = ban.