1. Earth
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 20:26
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    what does a 3000 rating onRHP compare to inotb chess
    Well the FIDE system ranks Kasparov as the highest ever rated played at 2800 something. No one has reached 3000 and I dont think it's likely soon.
    I am not sure how the RHP forumla compares, but I suspect they aren't too dissimlar.
    The top plays on this site are International Masters or Experts (2200 or over) but unless I'm mistaken we don't have GM.
    Correspondence chess ratings aren't directly comparable with OTB for a host of reasons (not least thinking time), but its roughly the same.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '09 20:47
    Originally posted by Policestate
    Well the FIDE system ranks Kasparov as the highest ever rated played at 2800 something. No one has reached 3000 and I dont think it's likely soon.
    I am not sure how the RHP forumla compares, but I suspect they aren't too dissimlar.
    The top plays on this site are International Masters or Experts (2200 or over) but unless I'm mistaken we don't have GM.
    ...[text shortened]... parable with OTB for a host of reasons (not least thinking time), but its roughly the same.
    i think that RECUVIC is a GM
  3. Joined
    10 Aug '09
    Moves
    04 Sep '09 20:47
    Well I have just started in the site and doing my level best not to break the record!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree