1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:09
    I've seen this on the forums of chess.com, just wanted to share here too. It seems Magnus has started a chess blog of his own (note that this is different from his father's blog which is not updated for a while). my source: http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-players/magnus-carlsen-blog

the blog itself:

http://arcticsec.no/index.php?button=blog&main_image=35

This is not the absolute confirmation that it's is the real carlsen but someone mentioned this is part of the sponsorship agreement he made with the company that runs the site, I am convinced.
  2. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:32
    Boring, we want juicy details about such things as scandals
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:50
    yeah it was rather dry, like eating a cream cracker with nothing on it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 00:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah it was rather dry, like eating a cream cracker with nothing on it.
    I know you'd better have him make cheating accusations against his opponents, but still I enjoyed the short summaries of rounds. 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 01:081 edit
    Originally posted by philidor position
    I know you'd better have him make cheating accusations against his opponents, but still I enjoyed the short summaries of rounds. 🙂
    no, i am uninterested in scandal, i genuinely found the blog uninspiring and fairly banal to be honest, but then again i dont find Vladimir that interesting either 😉
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 16:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, i am uninterested in scandal, i genuinely found the blog uninspiring and fairly banal to be honest, but then again i dont find Vladimir that interesting either 😉
    OK fair enough 🙂.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree