Maybe he will too. I think he must be around 20. Watch he is 12 lol
  2. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Moves
    02 Jul '18 00:13
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Maybe he will too. I think he must be around 20. Watch he is 12 lol
    LoL if you're scared buy a dog! Sorry bigdoggproblem had to say it.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 04:41
    Originally posted by @nevare
    LoL if you're scared buy a dog! Sorry bigdoggproblem had to say it.
    Eladar FEARS the Dogg
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 11:40
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Eladar FEARS the Dogg
    More like pity
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 18:48
    More like pity
    Aren't you behind on sentencing people to eternal damnation on the spirituality forum? πŸ˜•
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 20:26
    Aren't you behind on sentencing people to eternal damnation on the spirituality forum? πŸ˜•
    You really can't keep to the chess only rule can you? Too many unresolved personal issues I suppose.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 21:01
    You really can't keep to the chess only rule can you? Too many unresolved personal issues I suppose.
    I view rules a bit less rigidly than you. I picture you living in a straight jacket, bound on every side by rules of all kinds.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 00:02
    I view rules a bit less rigidly than you. I picture you living in a straight jacket, bound on every side by rules of all kinds.
    Yes I am sure you do. I suppose you can't get past your bigoted views.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 15:23
    Yes I am sure you do. I suppose you can't get past your bigoted views.
    LMAO! Aren't you the guy who thinks that homosexuals won't enter the kingdom of God?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 18:181 edit
    LMAO! Aren't you the guy who thinks that homosexuals won't enter the kingdom of God?
    That isn't my call it is God's. You seem to believe being a bigot only goes one way. Pathetic piece of brainwashed weak minded trash you are.

But hey I suppose you must be you and I suppose the best part of that for you is that there are so many you.

Perhaps that reference was beyond you.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 18:23
    Perhaps Christians need to be lined up and executed. Or perhaps simply ostrisizing and being closed minded is enough for you.
  12. RSA
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 21:34
    When a game gets interesting I will often put in a lot of effort and come up with some good moves. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this for every game and in stodgy positions, I'll often just go with the move that "feels right" without actually calculating. The way to beat me easily is to bore me to death as I might make a primitive move.
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 00:13
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    When a game gets interesting I will often put in a lot of effort and come up with some good moves. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this for every game and in stodgy positions, I'll often just go with the move that "feels right" without actually calculating. The way to beat me easily is to bore me to death as I might make a primitive move.
    How would feel upon losing to a guy like Eladar, who thinks of you as a 'faggot' and thus discounts any intellectual superiority you may have over him?
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 11:502 edits
    Maybe it is a misunderstanding of chess which is the problem. Most people, including myself, believe the purpose of chess is to checkmate your opponent.

In fact the purpose of chess is to work the board into a position which will allow you to checkmate your opponent.
    The goal of a chess game is to checkmate the opponent's king, but one cannot calculate far enough in advance from the first move to do that. If one could, it wouldn't be a game anymore, it would be a foregone conclusion.

So, we learn to visualize interim goals to reach that ultimate one. This is where strategic understanding comes in, to supplement brute-force calculation, and enable a player to accumulate sufficient positional or material advantages to compel resignation (before checkmate becomes calculable).

Why do weak players make weak moves? Three fundamental reasons: a) lack of strategic understanding, and b) faulty calculation, due to c) laziness to acquire more effective thinking habits.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree