1. Joined
    13 Aug '07
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 23:32
    Hi there,

This is a game I just finished, I tried the bayonet for the first time and it worked the charm. The knight sacrifice essentially finished the game, but I was stalled in midgame, any moves I might have missed or wrong moves I made?

Here's the game: Game 4043657
  2. Joined
    22 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 00:00
    Originally posted by Gatusso
    Hi there,

This is a game I just finished, I tried the bayonet for the first time and it worked the charm. The knight sacrifice essentially finished the game, but I was stalled in midgame, any moves I might have missed or wrong moves I made?

Hi

Please, note, I made the last move in order to surrend the game and not because I'm so stupid 🙂

Cheers
    G
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 00:01
    Originally posted by Gatusso
    Hi there,

I like this game because you did well in constructing a well developed and defended attack.
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 03:09
    nice!
  5. Joined
    13 Aug '07
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 08:16
    Originally posted by 4gats
    Hi

Please, note, I made the last move in order to surrend the game and not because I'm so stupid 🙂

Cheers
    G
    Yeah, sorry gats for not including that, of course the last knight move was a surrender to start a new game.

my apologies 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree