4. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:34
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Finally passed 1500!!!

Woot

3200 here I come 🙂
    I'm hoping I'll be there by the end of the week, but my games seems to be slowing to a crawl.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:35
    Originally posted by AlphaAlekhine
    I'm hoping I'll be there by the end of the week, but my games seems to be slowing to a crawl.
    I think I'm going member in the next week... then I'm sending a game over to you and to Patzergrl ... Patzergrl beat me :'(

And I think AlphaAlekhine deserves a chance to crush me... it's bound to happen one day.
  6. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:49
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    I think I'm going member in the next week... then I'm sending a game over to you and to Patzergrl ... Patzergrl beat me :'(

And I think AlphaAlekhine deserves a chance to crush me... it's bound to happen one day.
    I'll leave you a slot open then. And, congratulations on the 1500. I forgot to say that earlier. There you go subscribing just when I was considering putting a non-member clan together 😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:52
    I'll leave you a slot open then. And, congratulations on the 1500. I forgot to say that earlier. There you go subscribing just when I was considering putting a non-member clan together 😀
    I was thinking a non member siege board.

But go ahead.. steal my ideas, see if i care! 😛
  8. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:59
    Great Idea!
    I'm planning on organising a thematic tournament once I get some game slots free!
    Smith-Morra and KID tournament for us non-members. What do you guys think?
  9. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 16:09
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Great Idea!
    I'm planning on organising a thematic tournament once I get some game slots free!
    Smith-Morra and KID tournament for us non-members. What do you guys think?
    I know jack about the Smith-Morra. I have however studied the Morra Gambit in the Sicilian. Is that the same? And, I would vote for a Bogo-Indian instead of KID, but KID is about the same.
  10. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 16:11
    I know jack about the Smith-Morra. I have however studied the Morra Gambit in the Sicilian. Is that the same? And, I would vote for a Bogo-Indian instead of KID, but KID is about the same.
    Yes it is the same! But I want to practice the KID... But you can go ahead and do the Bogo-Indian tournament.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree