My worst defeat ever

My worst defeat ever

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Oct 08

thanks guys, i mean it, suggestions are excellent as usual, tomtom i have placed an effigy of you beside alexander bangievs and will proceed to offer incense to you both on a daily basis!

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
15 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
thanks guys, i mean it, suggestions are excellent as usual, tomtom i have placed an effigy of you beside alexander bangievs and will proceed to offer incense to you both on a daily basis!
O rob you feel relieved!

But wwwhhhhhhyyyyy did ye hit the road like your pants were on fire and you left the superb "spiritual" forum??? Please do keep trrrrack

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
15 Oct 08

Originally posted by black beetle
O rob you feel relieved!

But wwwhhhhhhyyyyy did ye hit the road like your pants were on fire and you left the superb "spiritual" forum??? Please do keep trrrrack
How did you like the atittude over there?
😀🙄😲

rc

Moves
15 Oct 08
3 edits

Originally posted by black beetle
How did you like the atittude over there?
😀🙄😲
lol, it was i think either you or tomtom that mentioned it, so i went over there to check it out, big mistake, really, i regret ever having gone there and have handed in my resignation. it was a mistake beetle my good man, i thought i could reason, persuade, convince i dunno anything, man what a mistake that was, so i told them that i am not coming back, i have had enough of the futile debates about semantics and events and clearly established historical and scientific facts, i am going back to the chess only forum, i said, where the degree of sanity is tolerable and the vibes are good, where black beetle cheers me up, tomtom and Paul and greenpawn look at my games and the love is being spread like a students peanut butter and jelly sandwich after a night on the razz, and Paul is right beetle dude we need you on the pawn riot team if we are to have any hope of quelling the riot.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
15 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
lol, it was i think either you or tomtom that mentioned it, so i went over there to check it out, big mistake, really, i regret ever having gone there and have handed in my resignation. it was a mistake beetle my good man, i thought i could reason, persuade, convince i dunno anything, man what a mistake that was, so i told them that i am not coming ...[text shortened]... love is being spread like a students peanut butter and jelly sandwich after a night on the razz
I dip in there from time to time just to check my ...variations;

Here in Chess Only 's summertime and the livin is easy, but the ...spiritualistm, well, it ain't necessarily so
😉