New no 1

New no 1

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jan 10

Originally posted by Fat Lady
I assume this rating of 2459 is what bannedDanVM will be once he's played completed 20 games? Funny that it appears in the PGN.

If someone could explain the logic behind banning DanVM and then letting him immediately return as bannedDanVM, I'd appreciate it. Are the mods really waiting for someone to submit a Fair Play Ticket before this joker is banned again?
FL: Are the mods really waiting for someone to submit a Fair Play Ticket before this joker is banned again?

Apparently so according to CFT; I guess the Site Admins don't even keep track of new user names when they register.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Jan 10

Originally posted by no1marauder
FL: Are the mods really waiting for someone to submit a Fair Play Ticket before this joker is banned again?

Apparently so according to CFT; I guess the Site Admins don't even keep track of new user names when they register.
Russ needs a swift kick.

Cripes.

*thunmpppp...

What's that sound? You should recognize it. It's the sound of the ball being dropped.

P-

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Jan 10

Full Stop!~

I take it ALL BACK!~

This player is Currently reading The Complete Najdorf: 6.Bg5 by John Nunn; Batsford Chess Books!

WOW!~ Very impressive.

IC

Moves
25 Jan 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Russ needs a swift kick.

Cripes.

*thunmpppp...

What's that sound? You should recognize it. It's the sound of the ball being dropped.

P-
When does the other one hit the floor?

Moves
25 Jan 10

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jan 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Who said anything about "Forum" mods? No one cares about those clowns.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Jan 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Um, I did. Duhhhhhhhhhhh!~

h

Moves
25 Jan 10

The forum mods removed a thread in which it was pointed out that our good friend had returned. Actually our good friend made several contributions in that thread. A week later he is still there with a provisional rating going through the roof. What is going wrong?

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
25 Jan 10

Originally posted by heinzkat
The forum mods removed a thread in which it was pointed out that our good friend had returned. Actually our good friend made several contributions in that thread. A week later he is still there with a provisional rating going through the roof. What is going wrong?
Somebody took away two of my promising games, that's going wrong.

The bannedDanVM had allready a forumban, so he couldn't do any harm and he couldn't defend himself anymore.

Why would you bother when he only played a few games with friends?

h

Moves
25 Jan 10

***Thread removed***

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
25 Jan 10

Originally posted by heinzkat
***Thread removed***
Splashed away with Heinz Ketchup!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Jan 10

Originally posted by jankrb
Somebody took away two of my promising games, that's going wrong.

The bannedDanVM had allready a forumban, so he couldn't do any harm and he couldn't defend himself anymore.

Why would you bother when he only played a few games with friends?
He was banned as an engine cheat. The community and the Site Admins here don't want engine cheats playing on this site.

Then he came back with a new user name stating he was the same person who had been banned for cheating. For some reason a few of his "friends" decided they'd help him attempt to circumvent his ban for cheating by playing games with him here. That's a slap in the face to the RHP community and the Site Admins here.

You should play "promising games" with non-cheats and not condone cheating here by playing banned cheaters on this site.