1. London
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 06:49
    Yes. But I've gone of the idea now especially as you were encouraging Mr Smaug with his flip remarks to newcomers. In life you adapt your language according to who you're talking so why not here. Someone new to the site may not be familiar with forum banter and could easily be discouraged. So why not be courteous. Also you don't know who you're talking to...might be a senior citizen a bit nervous about being on the net or a kid.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 06:541 edit
    Originally posted by Mahout
    Yes. But I've gone of the idea now especially as you were encouraging Mr Smaug with his flip remarks to newcomers. In life you adapt your language according to who you're talking so why not here. Someone new to the site may not be familiar with forum banter and could easily be discouraged. So why not be courteous. Also you don't know who you're talking to...might be a senior citizen a bit nervous about being on the net or a kid.
    But thats the way smaug is and it is true that you shouldn't give out your email so freely. But it still prides me to know that somebody thinks/thought that my non-sub recs are worth it๐Ÿ˜
  3. London
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 07:13
    I think your recs are worth it too...just I haven't got one :'(
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 07:19
    Originally posted by Mahout
    I think your recs are worth it too...just I haven't got one :'(
    rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree