1. Joined
    31 Mar '07
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 00:11
    I've messaged YUGOslav but he mentioned earlier in this thread that he would be on his hols for a bit, therefore I'll have to wait for him to come back before starting our game.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 00:131 edit
    I've started this game but I have to say I'm not happy with the change of timebank - if it runs out I WILL time opponents out - I never play with longer than 3 days timebank.

Dr. Strangelove vs. hartmch

Edit - and forget about even suggesting vacations....🙄🙄🙄🙄
  3. Joined
    18 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 12:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I've started this game but I have to say I'm not happy with the change of timebank - if it runs out I WILL time opponents out - I never play with longer than 3 days timebank.

Dr. Strangelove vs. hartmch

Edit - and forget about even suggesting vacations....🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Since we are in transition due to the unavailability of TD Malvinas and due to opinions expressed by other players, we try to get the middle ground. Thus suggesting changing the time controls from 1 day per move,3 day timebank to 1 day with 7 days timebank toaccount for emergencies. However, if you have agreed on the former time control, that will be OK. Upon setting the time control, no requests for vacation will be entertained while game is in progress.

In another non-sub tournament, my opponent was requesting vacation while game is under progress. Hey Dreza suggested that is not proper. So my opponent resigned while the game is still in the opening phase.

Thanks.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by dpcc
    Since we are in transition due to the unavailability of TD Malvinas and due to opinions expressed by other players, we try to get the middle ground. Thus suggesting changing the time controls from 1 day per move,3 day timebank to 1 day with 7 days timebank toaccount for emergencies. However, if you have agreed on the former time control, that will be OK. Upon ...[text shortened]... is not proper. So my opponent resigned while the game is still in the opening phase.

Thanks.
    My latest game [as mentioned above] was started at 7/7. I was not happy but I continued anyway. 🙁

Luckily my opponent informed me hat he moves regularly.
  5. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 18:20
    Game 3696815
    EmLasker VS ChessJester 1.Nf3 Nf6 (so far)
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '04
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 00:08
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    My latest game [as mentioned above] was started at 7/7. I was not happy but I continued anyway. 🙁

Luckily my opponent informed me hat he moves regularly.
    I think you misread because its only 1/7 😛

Here is the game Game 693727
  7. Joined
    07 Jun '07
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 02:50
    chess_master5000@hotmail.com
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 04:31
    Originally posted by hartmch
    I think you misread because its only 1/7 😛

Here is the game Game 693727
    You're right - phewwww!!!! 😉
  9. Joined
    19 Jun '07
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 21:461 edit
    Nice initiative,

When's the next one?
  10. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 22:11
    Originally posted by chessking88
    Nice initiative,

When's the next one?
    just keep an eye on the message boards, thats how i found this one
  11. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 14:59
    Third time is a charm!!! Woohoo I finally won a game..

Game 3696281
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 15:42
    Game 3693682 - One of the longest Spanish opening lines. This game is still 'in book' through online research materials. Boring as heck... of course, GIP
  13. Joined
    29 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 19:51
    "Third time is a charm!!! Woohoo I finally won a game.. Game 3696281" congrats!- not sure how far ahead you calculated the N fork after the rook exchange but if you saw that and set the trap for black- well done.
  14. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 20:29
    Originally posted by HeyDreza
    "Third time is a charm!!! Woohoo I finally won a game.. Game 3696281" congrats!- not sure how far ahead you calculated the N fork after the rook exchange but if you saw that and set the trap for black- well done.
    Move 27, after he moved his rook. I keep a cheap "travel" chess set on my desk at work ( and another at my desk at home). The first move I was considering was taking the knight. That was really no good, because then he could take my knight with his rook and then I was really screwed. I saw the fork, but he had his rook there to take the knight. I just had to draw him out. I was really nervous cause I am playing a couple practice games with Squelchbelch and he had just told me about being careful when setting traps. It wasn't that I wasn't taking the game seriously, but I figured I would try it, what have I got to lose. An I did not expect a resignation, I was cautiously trying to advance the pawns, careful not to f'up with the king. I am sure the game was far from perfect, but it's one of my better games played. It's amazing what I do when I actually think about my moves beofre I actually move them
  15. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    26 Jun '07 15:40
    Game 3696815
    0-1

Twas a good game, too bad it couldn't've been played out a bit better.

EMlasker, if you see this, you are welcome to challenge me anytime. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree