1. Woodford Green Essex
    Moves
    26 May '23 21:56
    So what happens when you've challenged an opponent, draw black, and your opponent never starts the game? I'm an old man and can't wait for ever. I resigned the game and lost but nothing has changed. I know the question has been asked before but I cannot find any answers. How do I escape this guy's clutches? Please help.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    27 May '23 15:18
    @superstu said
    So what happens when you've challenged an opponent, draw black, and your opponent never starts the game? I'm an old man and can't wait for ever. I resigned the game and lost but nothing has changed. I know the question has been asked before but I cannot find any answers. How do I escape this guy's clutches? Please help.
    Hi Superstu,
    I don't work at RHP, but from what I gather from the FAQ page, you can delete the game once your opponent who has yet to make the first move has exhausted the per-move time allotment and the timebank. If the opponent still has time left for the current move and you're constrained from waiting any longer, resigning might be your only recourse.

You write that nothing has changed, but I'm not sure why it should, given that it doesn't seem to me that the opponent has violated any rules.

Dave

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree