1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 19:12
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Why does this matter? You will always have the opportunity to have 6 games and if you already have 6 in progress before the tournament starts then you will have 200% as many games as your max is. You could just make sure at least one of your tourney games finishes before all your original six finish then you would be able to challenge someone else. All in all, this beef you have is illogical
    I prefer to play different people. Sure, you've got six games, but they are against only three different people.

It may not be a big deal for you, but it is to me.
  2. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 23:13
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    All tournaments invite engine use to a degree, but less so if you don't get much out of winning the tournament. (What you get out of it doesn't necessarily have to be money. Look at the annual championship - the winner doesn't get a prize, but it's a high-profile tournament, so the reward is psychological. Cheating runs rampant there.)
    Surely you can't let cheaters get in the way of the majority who don't cheat. Otherwise nothing would get done... ever... including subscribers. I see what you mean though. I think it's a good idea, but, you could (will) get cheaters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree