1. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 May '09 19:23
    This is isn't another "how about a tournament for non-subs"; more a tournament via the forums where non-subs put their name forward and, once there's enough, somehow decide who plays who then start games on the site. Tournament stats would be logged via the forums.
    If there's rules against this (or if it's a bad idea - probably is) then just ignore...
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 May '09 01:40
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    This is isn't another "how about a tournament for non-subs"; more a tournament via the forums where non-subs put their name forward and, once there's enough, somehow decide who plays who then start games on the site. Tournament stats would be logged via the forums.
    If there's rules against this (or if it's a bad idea - probably is) then just ignore...
    If someone wants to organize one of these, I think the best way is to build a simple site that could keep track of the tourney info and post the brackets and results. That way, people could just view what's going on in one place rather than just piecemeal in the forums.
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 May '09 14:12
    Greenpawn has a site. Would he be willing to host all the relevant info, and whatever else is involved by having a tournament?
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 May '09 16:131 edit
    Greenpawn has a site. Would he be willing to host all the relevant info, and whatever else is involved by having a tournament?
    I don't know; but you really don't need it. You can get a free site and good simple site building tools from Google sites (or Google pages or whatever they're calling it these days). Believe me, building a site sounds complicated, but if you can handle Powerpoint or Word and any simple software program like that, you can handle Google pages.
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    10 May '09 19:10
    I'm in!
  6. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 May '09 11:54
    Originally posted by monteirof
    I'm in!
    Looks like it's a 2-man tournament.
    I don't have a clue about setting up a tournament (points, draws, rules, how many players are needed etc.).
    Does anybody who is interested know how to set one up?
  7. Lagos
    Moves
    15 May '09 22:57
    would like to join too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree