This game is one of my first tries at an open sicilian.Before I've been playing the rossolimo and moscow variations and also had a grand prix period.I have no opening books on the sicilian so could use some tips.
Some game events I have questions about:
1) 5....,a6 is that normal?Does black fear Bb5+?
2) 6.Be2 good?or too modest?
3) 7.Nb3 good?My first reaction was to retreat to f3 but for some reason I discarded that.Forgot why,I really need to write down my thoughts.
4) 10.f4!? is this good?I played it because I didn't know what else to do.Maybe my brain fell back into GP mode
5) 18.Qxd6 allows 18....,Be5 winning the exchange so not such a great idea.I guess 18.Qd2 was called for.
That's about it.Any input appreciated.Also if you notice other errors of course.