Other popular chess sites

Other popular chess sites

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
14 Sep 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Aldan
I am interested in hearing comparisons between RHP and the other popular chess sites such as chessgames.com, chessknot, ICC, chesscom, etc. My favorite site is the Chess Cafe but it is really a magazine and not a place to play.
www.schemingmind.com Not as good as RHP. But from what I've seen it comes in a strong 2nd.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
17 Sep 12

Apparently there are at least 300 sites you can play chess on. I don't believe it.

WM
The King of Detroit

The Jungle

Moves
17 Sep 12

Originally posted by Aldan
I am interested in hearing comparisons between RHP and the other popular chess sites such as chessgames.com, chessknot, ICC, chesscom, etc. My favorite site is the Chess Cafe but it is really a magazine and not a place to play.
This. Is by far. The best chess website on the planet. As many games as you want, a multitude of personalities, and a multitude of forums where you can express yourself. The only thing that is lacking on this site, that I see, is the avenue to be a part of the "professional" chess world, which is difficult, in any aspect, to be a part of. As only the "professionals" (And RUSS and his crew) are allowed 😉.

Moves
28 Sep 12

Chess.com is a good site. IMO better than RHP just