1. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 13:512 edits
    Well, not a model game by any means but I thought the middle game was very interesting. After I blundered early I was liberated and played a combination of sacrifices that I thought were nice.

I'm white.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 16:30
    yes very brave and much more interesting than those boring endgames that seem to fascinate our more highly rated and esteemed colleagues, alas, chess like art suffers from intellectual snobbery, but should that put us off enjoying little moments like yours, never may that be so, well done and congratulations!😀
  3. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 16:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes very brave and much more interesting than those boring endgames that seem to fascinate our more highly rated and esteemed colleagues, alas, chess like art suffers from intellectual snobbery, but should that put us off enjoying little moments like yours, never may that be so, well done and congratulations!😀
    Well, it was still going to lead to an end game. He ended up resigning a little further on. I was proud of the 2 sacs though. 🙂
  4. Right Here!!!
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 16:53
    Originally posted by MrHand
    Well, not a model game by any means but I thought the middle game was very interesting. After I blundered early I was liberated and played a combination of sacrifices that I thought were nice.

I'm white.

[pgn][Event "Challenge"]
    [Site "http://www.redhotpawn.com"]
    [Date "2008.08.27"]
    [EndDate "2008.08.28"]
    [Round "?"]
    [White "MrHand"]
    [Black "... ...[text shortened]... . Qa6c6 Kd7e7 28. Be3g5 Ke7f8 29. Bg5xd8 Kf8g8
    30. Qc6xc7 1-0[/pgn]
    Very Good Sacs... I wish I could play a few of those in my games 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree