1. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 11:331 edit
    Hello to you chess forum dwellers, I would not normally post in here but we are trying to start a game of Dragonlords which we still are short some players. You can sign up to play here : Thread 114089

DragonLords is a play by email, turn based strategy/Diplomacy game. We aim to get 20 RHP'ers to play. The game is free to play however you can pay for extra game priveledges. You can investigate the game here: http://www.lordsofconquest.com/dragon/

The game is run through the a program called the diploware which comes with an example turn so you can have a look at the options/map etc before comitting to play. The games normally last for approx 20 turns(1 turn a week).

Once you are used to the diploware you can submit your orders within about 15 to 20 minutes each week, the extra time you use to strategise and engage in diplomatic talk with your neighbours is up to you. There are a number of experienced players already signed up so don't worry about it if you have questions/tips or finding allies. Any questions please post in the thread in general or PM me.

Please sign up in the thread in the General forum if you wish to play as I don't frequent this forum too often, as I know most of you don't frequent the dirge that is the General 😛

Cheers,
    Cad.
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    15 Jun '09 14:14
    Bump, we still need 7 players, anyone interested at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree