1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 00:56
    I am a member of both ICC and Playchess only because I had a two-year membership at ICC and then got a free one-year membership at Playchess when I bought Fritz10.

I like ICC for all the action games between the GM's, the coverage of major events, and the simuls with GM's. I've drawn a couple of GM's in simuls there a few years ago when I was more active. As a new member at Playchess I don't see anything spectacular that they have though. In fact, it's a lot harder to get around at Playchess than it is at ICC.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 05:21
    Just my .02 cents.
    Pet peeve of mine: I suspect you mean either 2 cents, or .02 dollars.

Unless of course you're trying to indicate that your advice is _really_ worthless 🙂
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 05:55
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I am a member of both ICC and Playchess only because I had a two-year membership at ICC and then got a free one-year membership at Playchess when I bought Fritz10.

I like ICC for all the action games between the GM's, the coverage of major events, and the simuls with GM's. I've drawn a couple of GM's in simuls there a few years ago when I was more active. ...[text shortened]... they have though. In fact, it's a lot harder to get around at Playchess than it is at ICC.
    I'm not sure about that, it doesn't take too long to get used to. Then again, it's VERY easy to miss some of PC's special features.
  4. Joined
    17 Dec '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '06 07:05
    i'm a member at icc and i haven't played any tournaments yet. how do i sign up for them. also my rating is around 1300. are their any tournaments for that level?
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '06 18:24
    Originally posted by castlerook
    Pet peeve of mine: I suspect you mean either 2 cents, or .02 dollars.

Unless of course you're trying to indicate that your advice is _really_ worthless 🙂
    He could mean what he says. Here the likes of McDonalds make special offers with a cash redemption value of 0.01p i.e. you need a hudred just to get a penny back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree