Player Banned from Site

Player Banned from Site

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
09 Oct 07

User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.
would this call for a "take it to the general forum Spanky"?

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
09 Oct 07

Do you have nothing better to do than investigate players who have not moved for 3 years?

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Do you have nothing better to do than investigate players who have not moved for 3 years?
1 day 8 hours 51 minutes ago. Maybe the account got reactivated?

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by Kepler
1 day 8 hours 51 minutes ago. Maybe the account got reactivated?
or maybe I'm an idiot and raed his rating as the number of days since his last move. 😕

m

Richmond Hill

Moves
11 Oct 07
1 edit

How on earth did you ever notice that? Were you checking the list of banned players to make sure everything was kosher? Just for fun, or what?

DS

Moves
11 Oct 07

I would assume a multi-accounter would be given a couple of days to show he is innocent. It has happened in the past where people were removed from the removed list and reinstated.
This delay would also stop their current games from being prematurely ended.

Maybe.

DMM

USA

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
I would assume a multi-accounter would be given a couple of days to show he is innocent. It has happened in the past where people were removed from the removed list and reinstated.

Maybe.
Just maybe...

N

The sky

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Maybe.
The other accounts that were banned for 3(a) at the same time have the "Player banned from site" note in the profile.