Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    09 Oct '07 11:24
    User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.
  2. Subscriber Ponderable On Vacation
    chemist
    09 Oct '07 11:38
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.
    would this call for a "take it to the general forum Spanky"?
  3. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    09 Oct '07 11:46
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.
    Do you have nothing better to do than investigate players who have not moved for 3 years?
  4. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    09 Oct '07 12:17
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Do you have nothing better to do than investigate players who have not moved for 3 years?
    1 day 8 hours 51 minutes ago. Maybe the account got reactivated?
  5. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    09 Oct '07 17:22
    Originally posted by Kepler
    1 day 8 hours 51 minutes ago. Maybe the account got reactivated?
    or maybe I'm an idiot and raed his rating as the number of days since his last move.
  6. 11 Oct '07 01:47 / 1 edit
    How on earth did you ever notice that? Were you checking the list of banned players to make sure everything was kosher? Just for fun, or what?
  7. 11 Oct '07 02:41
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    User 177473 can be found on the removed players list for multiple accounts, but it doesn't say "Player banned from site" on his profile.
    I would assume a multi-accounter would be given a couple of days to show he is innocent. It has happened in the past where people were removed from the removed list and reinstated.
    This delay would also stop their current games from being prematurely ended.

    Maybe.
  8. 11 Oct '07 02:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I would assume a multi-accounter would be given a couple of days to show he is innocent. It has happened in the past where people were removed from the removed list and reinstated.
    This delay would also stop their current games from being prematurely ended.

    Maybe.
    Just maybe...
  9. 11 Oct '07 22:01
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I would assume a multi-accounter would be given a couple of days to show he is innocent. It has happened in the past where people were removed from the removed list and reinstated.
    This delay would also stop their current games from being prematurely ended.

    Maybe.
    The other accounts that were banned for 3(a) at the same time have the "Player banned from site" note in the profile.