1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 10:441 edit
    Please take a second to read/(dis)approve this idea. Sorry for the blanket spam of all the forums but this concerns all forum users. Use the thumbs at your discretion...

Thread 149112
  2. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 10:481 edit
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Please take a second to read/(dis)approve this idea. Sorry for the blanket spam of all the forums but this concerns all forum users. Use the thumbs at your discretion...

Thread 49112
    When spamming every forum it helps to get the link right.. or is it just that we should all be playing that line in the sicilian ?

Thread 149112[/b]
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 10:56
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    When spamming every forum it helps to get the link right.. or is it just that we should all be playing that line in the sicilian ?

Thread 149112
    [/b]
    Yes my bad, luckily i noticed pretty much straight away. 😛
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 16:01
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb

Thread 149112
    "So who are we going to ban, Rjhinds or the Duchess? It's bullying and it's wrong."

Dewi Jones

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree