1. Chess Incubator
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:051 edit
    Is Cheater_1 Genius/ Mad.... 'G' for Genius and 'M' for Mad....
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:07
    Originally posted by ChessAddiction
    Is Cheater_1 Genius/ Mad.... 'G' for Genius and 'M' for Mad....
    Neither

C= comedian
  3. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:22
    'M' is for misguided,not mad morose moron or malignant,yet!😛
  4. Germany
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:39
    T for troll.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:492 edits
    Neither GENIUS nor MAD. I would say P for PATHETIC. Obviously suffering from some sort of MENTAL DISEASE, driven by self chosen SOLITUDE. FLAMING and RANTING on forums, ENTICING people to get into debates no one can win, thus creating ATTENTION to feed his PRIMITIVE needs to some kind of social INTERACTION. He is almost like a fish just outside the pond. Seeing other fish swim in the water, but NEVER really swimming himself.
  6. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 14:53
    he is a genius gone mad
  7. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 15:57
    Why give cheater 1 any more attention than he's already gotten with a silly thread like this?
  8. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 16:02
    I have seen these sort of polls before, usually created by the same person under new usernames....
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 16:092 edits
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I have seen these sort of polls before, usually created by the same person under new usernames....
    ill tell you if he is from Pakistan!

Salam bhai, chess addiction, meherbani se, kia app ye swal ke jawab de suckte hai?

app kaha se rhete hai? Konsi sher? Meri biwi Pakistan se aya hai, hum pindi rhene wale hai, humara muqsad yehi hai, ke, hum essa sawal app se putchte hai, ta ke hum jan sukte hai ke app, dirhaqeqat, Pakistan se ati hi, maff kijie agar essa hoti hai
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 21:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ill tell you if he is from Pakistan!

Salam bhai, chess addiction, meherbani se, kia app ye swal ke jawab de suckte hai?

app kaha se rhete hai? Konsi sher? Meri biwi Pakistan se aya hai, hum pindi rhene wale hai, humara muqsad yehi hai, ke, hum essa sawal app se putchte hai, ta ke hum jan sukte hai ke app, dirhaqeqat, Pakistan se ati hi, maff kijie agar essa hoti hai
    so far, no reply, he could be a fake!
  11. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 21:46
    Originally posted by jeroen1975
    Neither GENIUS nor MAD. I would say P for PATHETIC. Obviously suffering from some sort of MENTAL DISEASE, driven by self chosen SOLITUDE. FLAMING and RANTING on forums, ENTICING people to get into debates no one can win, thus creating ATTENTION to feed his PRIMITIVE needs to some kind of social INTERACTION. He is almost like a fish just outside the pond. Seeing other fish swim in the water, but NEVER really swimming himself.
    I agree. If this guy wants credibility, he should compete instead of just
    flapping his lips.😏
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 22:27
    is cheater 1 died?
  13. Joined
    19 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 22:40
    I'll bet you all think I ENJOY this type of publicity. NO! This is not what I'm here for.

As for playing games, I'd be booted outta here so fast if I even made a single move. Besides, having successfully defended my UNMATEABILITY against 1000 people at the other evil chess site, what the heck else is there for me to prove?

As for the double agents who are here to spy for the other evil site, don't start with me about that game. I, too, have spies that visit that site and I have a very CREDIBLE source who says that the archived game has been ALTERED to suggest that I had a losing position when the game was drawn. And you people think that the owners of this site are bad!! (from what I read elsewhere). That's why I left and am now here at this site enlightening you all.

On a positive note, in my opinion, this site is the single best chess site that I have ever been to. I cannot think of one feature at the other EVIL chess site that outshines the features on this site. Even the trolls and flamers here are of a higher caliber than over there. I think I may be here for a long long time.
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 23:26
    Originally posted by cheater1
    having successfully defended my UNMATEABILITY
    Myabe it was wasn't that difficult with you being such a pot ugly beggar
  15. Joined
    26 Oct '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 23:28
    Yes, Cheat agaisn't me and your are cmoplety lost.

If i know you cheat on me, i'll cheat on you too, right after having brought you into a position computer do not understand so easily.

(traxler for example. ) (Halloween gambit. too. )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree