1. Joined
    17 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 05:40
    Almost every time I play a blitz game sooner or later I will find that I am unable to make a move. The cursor which is supposed to turn into a hand when I move it over the piece or pawn I want to move will suddenly turn into a cross with arrows at the ends of the 2 lines that make up the cross. As a cross (instead of a hand) I cannot make a move no matter what I do. I have noticed this happening on the chess.com site when I try to play the computer on that site. I will be playing just fine and then suddenly be unable to move. Any ideas? Is it something flaky with my HP laptop?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 06:05
    Originally posted by homedepotov
    Almost every time I play a blitz game sooner or later I will find that I am unable to make a move. The cursor which is supposed to turn into a hand when I move it over the piece or pawn I want to move will suddenly turn into a cross with arrows at the ends of the 2 lines that make up the cross. As a cross (instead of a hand) I cannot make a move no matte ...[text shortened]... st fine and then suddenly be unable to move. Any ideas? Is it something flaky with my HP laptop?
    Yes, it is your laptob.... I suggest getting something newer as most popular websites will be more compatible with the most updated browsers and the most updated browsers are most compatible with the newest software.
  3. Joined
    17 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 18:56
    Thanks. Will do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree