1. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 13:12
    I was under the impression that proper draw procedure is your move, then you offer the draw. If this is so, how is this done on the site, I only see the draw option before you move.

Of course, I may just be wrong on proper draw procedure, so if that is the case the question is moot.

Thanks.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 13:13
    You click on draw offer then you have to make a move for the opponent to look at
  3. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 13:46
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    You click on draw offer then you have to make a move for the opponent to look at
    Thanks.
  4. Dublin
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 14:37
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    I was under the impression that proper draw procedure is your move, then you offer the draw. If this is so, how is this done on the site, I only see the draw option before you move.

Of course, I may just be wrong on proper draw procedure, so if that is the case the question is moot.

Thanks.
    OTB, you're supposed to move, offer the draw and then hit the clock. moving the piece on the board here, clicking the offer draw box and clicking submit move is equivalent in some ways.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '07 14:39
    it is completely equivalent except that you don't have to hit the clock...that happens automatically.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree