Query: RHP games database

Query: RHP games database

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
14 Jan 11
1 edit

Does anyone know if it's possible to search a database of one's own games in here, ideally by opening? I'm looking for a game I played a while back, to check a line. But I can't remember the opponent. A solution, or work-around, would be helpful.

I have scanned the site but can't find a way. However Greenpawn, for example, seems to find his way around the database easily. So maybe I'm missing something

[edit] ah, wait...I might have found it. Search filter/advanced functions

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by atticus2
Does anyone know if it's possible to search a database of one's own games in here, ideally by opening? I'm looking for a game I played a while back, to check a line. But I can't remember the opponent. A solution, or work-around, would be helpful.

I have scanned the site but can't find a way. However Greenpawn, for example, seems to find his way around th ...[text shortened]... ing something

Cool, I never even knew that existed.

That will come in very useful. Thanks. 🙂

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
14 Jan 11

Originally posted by atticus2

I have scanned the site but can't find a way. However Greenpawn, for example, seems to find his way around th ...[text shortened]... ing something

Not sure if you are at the same place

My Games: click archive: Search for game: Enhanced Search: Input ECO code and press search.

Your games played under that ECO code should appear.

May be easier than going through the database...

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
14 Jan 11

Yes, that's what I meant - and did.

All is good now. Thanks - and thanks to Russ for designing the facility

t

Moves
14 Jan 11

If you want to do it by opening go to [chessatwork].com/gamesexplorer.

Put the site you use in the brackets.

DTG

Moves
18 Jan 11
1 edit

if you've joined the site in the last year or so your games won't appear in the gamesexplorer link. The gamesexplorer is still an outstanding resource for your games.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
18 Jan 11

It does surprise me that this isnt updated regularly. Either that or make it easy to download all of an opponents games in click so we can do our own homework..
sigh.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
18 Jan 11

Originally posted by nimzo5
It does surprise me that this isnt updated regularly. Either that or make it easy to download all of an opponents games in click so we can do our own homework..
sigh.
Rec'd!

DTG

Moves
19 Jan 11

It is updated weekly, but the update code is broken. In another thread (showthread.php?subject=Game_Explorer&threadid=136338), GreenPawn confesses to a bug in the code which imports games into the gamesexplorer.