1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 May '09 14:16
    I'm automatically ending up with new games that have me as a player. Right now I don't mind, as I only have 3 games going (all three just appeared). With 24 hours to make a move I can handle that.

But I want to avoid having them pile up, and I don't want to just default on a game I'm obligated to play.

How is this happening?
  2. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    12 May '09 14:26
    It is possible that people are randomly challenging you. You do not have to accept these challenges. You can change you settings in your Challenge Settings or simply click on the little trash can that appears on the line for that game in your My Games list. These are not obligatory games, simply people asking you to play without actually asking you.
  3. Joined
    18 Jun '08
    Moves
    12 May '09 14:271 edit
    edit: Too SLOOow
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 May '09 22:473 edits
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I'm automatically ending up with new games that have me as a player. Right now I don't mind, as I only have 3 games going (all three just appeared). With 24 hours to make a move I can handle that.

But I want to avoid having them pile up, and I don't want to just default on a game I'm obligated to play.

How is this happening?
    Most players like playing newcomers. You will get challenged and you either accept or decline. Since you are not a paying member you will be able to carry a maximum of six concurrent games. Like the other responder said, if you click on the trashcan icon the game is deleted. This has to happen within three plays or you have to play on. Once the trashcan icon is gone the only way is to play on, resign, checkmate or get checkmated. Also, you can also find players, challenge and these can accept, decline in the same manner. It is good form to message opponent and offer a greeting through the message board on the game board or PM opponent if you start as black.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree