1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 19:08
    Since I joined as a member this past weekend, I have gotten several inquiries about joining clans. I understand the team concept, but how can you be members of multiple clans? Also, I am told you can only play in one clan league at a time. If that is so, doesn't that make the other clans that you were a member of have to play short handed, or are there multiple leagues? I don't want to commit to a clan and not be able to play for them. Any clarification would be most appreciated.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 19:12
    Typically clans play in clan challenges, leagues are extra. You cannot participate in a challenge between two clans if you're in both (or neither). Leagues teams only have 6 people on them, so some of your clans may not even need your help there...
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 20:42
    Originally posted by zebano
    Typically clans play in clan challenges, leagues are extra. You cannot participate in a challenge between two clans if you're in both (or neither). Leagues teams only have 6 people on them, so some of your clans may not even need your help there...
    Ok, thanks for the information.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree