1. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 21:57
    Originally posted by chesskid001
    Funny thing is that I live in the U.S., but I think the average person is stupid. Half the people can't name more than 30 states; more people know Snow White's dwarves than do those who know the 9 supreme court justices. Among developed countries, the United States ranks among the lowest in education. Oh ya, and there was Bush's election ;-)
    You seem to have gotten a good education. Where did you get it?
  2. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 02:57
    I can't believe I just read through the whole thread...I really have no life. 😞

Anyway, for all those who doubt how smart Americans can be, just watch this enlightening video: YouTube
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 02:58
    Originally posted by Raven69

Anyway, for all those who doubt how smart Americans can be, just watch this enlightening video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
    I didn't watch the video but I justed to say Haha to you reading the whole thread.

This thread is what started it all!
  4. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 03:06
    Originally posted by RahimK
    I didn't watch the video but I justed to say Haha to you reading the whole thread.

This thread is what started it all!
    Yea, that's why I wanted to read it...oh and do watch the video, trust me, you won't regret it. 🙂
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 03:20
    Yea, that's why I wanted to read it...oh and do watch the video, trust me, you won't regret it. 🙂
    Reminds me of those Rick Mercer episodes where he talks to Americans 🙂
  6. Stormwind City
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 16:58

Anyway, for all those who doubt how smart Americans can be, just watch this enlightening video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
    /Removes Country Flag
    😕
  7. over there
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 20:45
    Hey, RahimK can't be all that bad. He doesn't like the Spurs!
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 21:11

lol
    Class video
  9. over there
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 00:17
    I just watched it. It makes me sad. 🙁
  10. 19th hole
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 02:082 edits

that is pretty sad.

Who is Fidel Castro?
    A singer?

omg lol

These people don'y know how many sides a triangle has??????😕
  11. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 02:11
    I love the answers to "name a country that starts with U"...Utopia? Utah? LOL!
  12. 19th hole
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 02:17
    I like the guy that wanted to invade about 30 countries, including Canada for the war on terror 😵

Star Wars is based on a true story?????? oooookkkayyy

Who are these people that they interviewed, you could get better answers from a kindergarden class 😵
  13. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 05:18
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    ...you don't have to be arrogant, and you are not more worthy human being because of that....A little bit of respect of each other wouldn't be bad...
    I wish Rahim would take your advice.
  14. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 05:32
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    I like the guy that wanted to invade about 30 countries, including Canada for the war on terror 😵

Star Wars is based on a true story?????? oooookkkayyy

Who are these people that they interviewed, you could get better answers from a kindergarden class 😵
    Well you have to admit, some questions were difficult....like "Which religion is a Buddhist monk?" or "Where was the Berlin wall?"....
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 05:43
    The best one I like was where he gave them the pins to pin onto the countries to attack,

And I'm pretty sure they renamed Australia into Iraq on the map, and a few ppl said we would attack Iraq.

Okay can you put the pin on there so we know which country to attack first.

Sure,

Places it on Australia which was renamed Iraq and they obviously didn't know better.

Okay so should we attack Iraq, from the east, west, north, south?

Priceless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree