1. Joined
    20 Jan '10
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 13:30
    What is the magic formula for translating a RHP rating to ICC rating?
  2. Standard memberEveRyDay
    my pimp hand's strng
    kinda like my homies
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 13:38
    Nothing.

It's two different genre.

Saw 1600 CC players have 2200+ and 1000- blitz both.
  3. Joined
    20 Jan '10
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 13:41
    Oh, Really?

I expected some correlation between CC and slow games
  4. Standard memberEveRyDay
    my pimp hand's strng
    kinda like my homies
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 14:12
    ICC is not slow games.

Standard time control mostly means something between 15 0 and 20 20. Which is not slow. And the same 45 45 league and STTourney's 60 0 count into that standard rating as well which doesn't make the picture much clearer.

Fewer quality players play standard. 15-minute got a little better over the past few months with a few more titleds, but I think all in all it's more boring compared to 5-minute and blitz.

Blitz is more defined since it has a lower and upper time bound as well, but blitz is different from both CC and 'slow' play. Especially if you have a good mouse.
  5. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 14:24
    Originally posted by EveRyDay
    ICC is not slow games.

Standard time control mostly means something between 15 0 and 20 20. Which is not slow. And the same 45 45 league and STTourney's 60 0 count into that standard rating as well which doesn't make the picture much clearer.

Fewer quality players play standard. 15-minute got a little better over the past few months with a few more ti ...[text shortened]... , but blitz is different from both CC and 'slow' play. Especially if you have a good mouse.
    I have a good mouse, but i tend to have lags 😠
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Mar '10 15:12
    Originally posted by surgubbe
    What is the magic formula for translating a RHP rating to ICC rating?
    multiple a random variable times irrelevance and then subtract the average rating of your opponents and you'll be close to accurate

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree