1. Standard memberWhiteknuckle
    High Priest–Low Cult
    Sudan, TX USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 06:17
    I made a first move and black never responded. I clicked "Resign" thinking it cancel the game. It did not. Does this count against my rating? Is there a way to trash the game?
    Thanks, white knuckle.
  2. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 06:40
    Originally posted by Whiteknuckle
    I made a first move and black never responded. I clicked "Resign" thinking it cancel the game. It did not. Does this count against my rating? Is there a way to trash the game?
    Thanks, white knuckle.
    If you hadn't resigned you could of trashed the game. On your "My Games" page there will be a trash can icon next to any game that has less than three moves. Clicking on that icon will delete the game.

But since you resigned the game you cannot delete it. You can only archive it like all your finished games.

The game will count against your win/loss totals but will not affect your rating. Any game under three moves is not rated.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 08:44
    When we look at the "game Info" on that particular game, it says "rated=yes". But it is in fact not.

This is a bug!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree