1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '06 22:57
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    He probably wouldn't post something idiotic about being a GM and comparing himself to an engine in his profile. Engines lose all the time.
    He always jokes about always blundering. His profile used to say "remember engines know nothing i do not, they just think somewhat faster-not better!" to basically say "if you use engines against me you will not still definately win" but then he changed it to say that they even think better sometimes, because they dont blunder!
    i think this is why anyway, i havnt discussed it with him
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '06 03:03
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    He always jokes about always blundering. His profile used to say "remember engines know nothing i do not, they just think somewhat faster-not better!" to basically say "if you use engines against me you will not still definately win" but then he changed it to say that they even think better sometimes, because they dont blunder!
    i think this is why anyway, i havnt discussed it with him
    I think he's an idiot. It's obvious when some idiot tries to pretend he's a GM.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree