RHP Conspiracy Theory

RHP Conspiracy Theory

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
semper fi

Moves
01 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have a sense of humor, you numbnuts!
It seems like this thread struck a nerve...

I bet you thought you were pretty smooth. No one cares about your humor. Your idea of a joke is thumbing your nose at the admins by commiting TOS violations while almost single-handedly ruining two forums with your fanatical redneck agenda.

No one is laughing man. Do as you said you would do and leave the site. If you can't bring yourself to leave completely, at least leave the chess forum alone. This is the one place at RHP you definately aren't wanted.

God called me up and said to give you a messege. He said... Get rid of the JC and RJ profiles and create a real person. Play honest and try not to make an ass of yourself. Quit using the smug smiley emoticon and learn to be open-minded. He had some other things to say about your personal life (which I won't post...), But he ended with a classic. He told me a new version of the 10 commandments to give to you.

1) Thou shalt not cheat
2) Honor thy admins
3) Thou shalt not use the "analyze board" feature ( a little redundant but who am I to argue with God)
4) Thou shalt no covet thy neighbor's rating
5) Thou shalt not have multiple accounts
6) Treat everyone as if they are smarter than yourself
7) Thou shalt stay out of the chess forum
8) Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy by giving the members of RHP a day of rest from your forum postings (I'm not sure, but I think this means no posting on Sundays...)
9) Thou shalt not lie, especially when the lie violates the TOS
10) Thou shalt not cheat... I know he already said that but he is 6000 years old now and is starting to repeat himself, I just humored him.

Hope this helps...cheers

Moves
01 Dec 12
2 edits

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Dec 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
It seems like this thread struck a nerve...

I bet you thought you were pretty smooth. No one cares about your humor. Your idea of a joke is thumbing your nose at the admins by commiting TOS violations while almost single-handedly ruining two forums with your fanatical redneck agenda.

No one is laughing man. Do as you said you would do and leave the s ...[text shortened]... now and is starting to repeat himself, I just humored him.

Hope this helps...cheers
Sounds like the Jugheads commandments to me. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
01 Dec 12

Originally posted by King Tiger
Army = [b] Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet! . lol

P.S. I actually have a high respect for all military branches and members, just a little partial myself.[/b]
Agree - regarding respect for all branchs...but...GO NAVY.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Dec 12

Originally posted by kbear1k
Agree - regarding respect for all branchs...but...GO NAVY.
You know, I was in the USAF. I was at a cafe with a gas station outside our base and was attacked by 4 local farm boys trying to make trouble. Inside the cafe were a couple dozen airmen. If they had been army or navy or marines, you can imagine what would have happened.

It turns out I did ok, the farm boy asssholes were off and running when I took one swing at them, one turning around so fast one of his shoes actually came off and flew about 10 feet🙂

But the gist of that is, nobody inside the cafe bothered to as much as lift a finger to help out a couple of airmen being attacked 2 to one.

My buddy and I took care of the problem ourselves but where was the help from inside that cafe?

That incident really brought home to me what the USAF was all about.

Moves
01 Dec 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
You know, I was in the USAF. I was at a cafe with a gas station outside our base and was attacked by 4 local farm boys trying to make trouble. Inside the cafe were a couple dozen airmen. If they had been army or navy or marines, you can imagine what would have happened.

It turns out I did ok, the farm boy asssholes were off and running when I took one s ...[text shortened]... p from inside that cafe?

That incident really brought home to me what the USAF was all about.
"But the gist of that is, nobody inside the cafe bothered to as much as lift a finger to help out a couple of airmen being attacked 2 to one."

That's sad and hard to imagine. Where was the base?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Dec 12

Originally posted by kbear1k
"But the gist of that is, nobody inside the cafe bothered to as much as lift a finger to help out a couple of airmen being attacked 2 to one."

That's sad and hard to imagine. Where was the base?
I say in his head. There must be plenty air in there. 😏

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
02 Dec 12

I have a sense of humor, you numbnuts!
Show an example of your work or go back to scraping your goat.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Dec 12

Originally posted by thaughbaer
Show an example of your work or go back to scraping your goat.
What does scraping your goat mean?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
03 Dec 12
2 edits

What does scraping your goat mean?
It's too late to feign ignorance. Your alter ego has already confirmed it. No doubt you.. sorry he.. will attempt to explain it away as a typo. At first I though it was a joke but I can assure you it's no laughing matter for the goat.

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

This forum is now closed..
Discussion here don't give good feed back to new comers who are still
non-subscribers.
Let's have a good Chess Talk and all about
"How to grow smartly in Chess" Is it not the reason why we are all here??
let's filter trash talk, and block it in this site.
Otherwise it will only demise the integrity of this wonderful site.
It's very embarrassing. Let's build an atmosphere full of Chess Enthusiasm.
Thank you everyone concerned..
Again no more blog beyond this point. This forum is now closed.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Dec 12

Originally posted by jcmessy
[b]This forum is now closed..
OK

Moves
05 Dec 12

u
semper fi

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by jcmessy
[b]This forum is now closed..
Discussion here don't give good feed back to new comers who are still
non-subscribers.
Let's have a good Chess Talk and all about
"How to grow smartly in Chess" Is it not the reason why we are all here??
let's filter trash talk, and block it in this site.
Otherwise it will only demise the inte yone concerned..
Again no more blog beyond this point. [b]This forum is now closed.
[/b]
Oh god. You've gone from moron to moderator. How about staying off the chess forum like you said you would, that would greatly increase people's chess enthusiasm.

Edit: I don't know why I'm typing in bold.

Moves
05 Dec 12
2 edits

Now you are "Personally insulting & Attacking me" Why??