Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 16 Jan '06 16:45
    r the sieges for subscribers only
  2. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    16 Jan '06 16:46
    Originally posted by schnoober
    r the sieges for subscribers only
    'Fraid so. Subscribing doesn't cost that much though.
  3. 16 Jan '06 16:48
    ok thx i was just wonderin bout it
  4. 16 Jan '06 17:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    'Fraid so. Subscribing doesn't cost that much though.
    Then why are there non-subscribers in the tables? Were they subscribers when they entered the siege? Yes, that's probably it. Sorry I asked.

    {edit: Now I'm confused. Can you be a subscriber without a star showing up next to your username? Cause there are players in the table that appears without the star, but has like 7 games going in their profile info. ???}
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    16 Jan '06 17:37
    Originally posted by stocken
    Cause there are players in the table that appears without the star, but has like 7 games going in their profile info. ???}
    Read your first paragraph, and see if you can figure it out.

    D
  6. 16 Jan '06 18:01 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Read your first paragraph, and see if you can figure it out.

    D
    ha ha ha ha

    Yes, but, take this player Vojak for instance. He's in a one-day timeout siege. And he has seven games going at once. Unless his subscription went out today, that first paragraph of mine is not the answer. Or?.. < - - That's me being confused, you understand. Not me telling you that you are a wimsy person. Just wanted to sort that out.
  7. Standard member Peakite
    Sais
    16 Jan '06 18:30
    Originally posted by stocken
    ha ha ha ha

    Yes, but, take this player Vojak for instance. He's in a one-day timeout siege. And he has seven games going at once. Unless his subscription went out today, that first paragraph of mine is not the answer. Or?.. < - - That's me being confused, you understand. Not me telling you that you are a wimsy person. Just wanted to sort that out.
    Well it could have been going on for a while now, even 1 day timeout games can last for a few months. The limit on six only applies to starting games through challenges/open invites, RHP initiated games can go over that limit.
  8. 16 Jan '06 18:32
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Well it could have been going on for a while now, even 1 day timeout games can last for a few months. The limit on six only applies to starting games through challenges/open invites, RHP initiated games can go over that limit.
    Yes, of course.

    I'm such a fool sometimes. Thanks for sorting that out.
  9. Standard member Trains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    17 Jan '06 00:19
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    'Fraid so. Subscribing doesn't cost that much though.
    Its a lot for SOME people!!!