Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 10 Oct '08 03:03
    My recent escapade into the blitz room has caused me to play too quickly... as a result I have resorted to sitting on my hands.
  2. 10 Oct '08 03:08
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    My recent escapade into the blitz room has caused me to play too quickly... as a result I have resorted to sitting on my hands.
    What is more uncomfortable, your hands or your seat ?
  3. 10 Oct '08 03:10
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    What is more uncomfortable, your hands or your seat ?
    My seat .
  4. 10 Oct '08 03:13
    I had to slow down too, when I got back. I went from Cold As Ice to I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. That'll do the trick every time. For pure relaxation, you need Carly Simon's Dream A Little Dream Of Me.
  5. 10 Oct '08 03:16
    I had to slow down too, when I got back. I went from Cold As Ice to I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. That'll do the trick every time. For pure relaxation, you need Carly Simon's Dream A Little Dream Of Me.
    I lost a whole tournament of 1500 players! not good not good at all. Especially because when I slow down I end up beating 1800-1900 players quite often.. It was pretty cool though.. blitzing while they took their time and still making it rough for them.
  6. 10 Oct '08 03:17
    Cold As Ice
    A guy has a few bad games and suddenly I'm a metaphor for bad play.
  7. 10 Oct '08 03:18
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Yeah... my blitz was Ice Cold today.
  8. 10 Oct '08 03:19
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I was referring to the Foreigner song. I also said he was cold for changing all the votes in his favor, including stealing the lone vote for 2.h5.
  9. 10 Oct '08 03:21
    I've still got the dang cold. I woke up with it. I have a game going that's in an endgame, and I'm just making moves to save time. I can't even begin to concentrate on an endgame where every tempo is important after all that blitz.