Sitting on your hands

Sitting on your hands

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
10 Oct 08

My recent escapade into the blitz room has caused me to play too quickly... as a result I have resorted to sitting on my hands.

p

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
My recent escapade into the blitz room has caused me to play too quickly... as a result I have resorted to sitting on my hands.
What is more uncomfortable, your hands or your seat ? 🙂

t

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
What is more uncomfortable, your hands or your seat ? 🙂
My seat .

p

Moves
10 Oct 08

I had to slow down too, when I got back. I went from Cold As Ice to I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. That'll do the trick every time. For pure relaxation, you need Carly Simon's Dream A Little Dream Of Me.

t

Moves
10 Oct 08

I had to slow down too, when I got back. I went from Cold As Ice to I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. That'll do the trick every time. For pure relaxation, you need Carly Simon's Dream A Little Dream Of Me.
I lost a whole tournament of 1500 players! not good not good at all. Especially because when I slow down I end up beating 1800-1900 players quite often.. It was pretty cool though.. blitzing while they took their time and still making it rough for them.

IC

Moves
10 Oct 08

Cold As Ice
A guy has a few bad games and suddenly I'm a metaphor for bad play. 😞

t

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah... my blitz was Ice Cold today.

p

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
I was referring to the Foreigner song. I also said he was cold for changing all the votes in his favor, including stealing the lone vote for 2.h5. 🙂

p

Moves
10 Oct 08

I've still got the dang cold. I woke up with it. I have a game going that's in an endgame, and I'm just making moves to save time. I can't even begin to concentrate on an endgame where every tempo is important after all that blitz. 🙂