1. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 13:48
    I check their profile and see what their move frequency is and if it is not right, I time them out. I don't even look at their profile if it's a clan game though😛
  2. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 13:53
    I took one in a hardcore tournament today.
  3. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 14:12
    I will usually message the player to give them time to move, I wont take them straight away apart from the following exceptions:

They have been somehow rude,
    Their profile boasts that they take them as soon as they see them,
    If I have to win the game to win a tournament you bet I will take it as soon as I see it🙂
    Lastly if I am winning by a huge margin I will claim too.
  4. New York
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 16:06
    I generally give them an extra 24 hrs before skulling. If you don't move you lose.
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 06:12
    Originally posted by spectreon666
    Out of my 26 wins about 17 of them has been from timeouts....i think that makes me a skull collector. The thing is I feel a bit guilty about it. It's like a form of backstabbing and a cheap win. I know timeouts are there for a reason but is it really fair?
    I usually give my opponent a day or two, and a message before hitting the skull. I don't like to "win" that way.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 12:11
    Originally posted by incandenza
    Maybe if you tried playing people rated higher than, say, 900, they would take the game a little more seriously?
    Wow......I thought you were being sarcastic, but you're right....most of his opponents are rated below 900. Some as low as 600 or so. How do you even find an active player rated that low?
  7. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 16:54
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Wow......I thought you were being sarcastic, but you're right....most of his opponents are rated below 900. Some as low as 600 or so. How do you even find an active player rated that low?
    Click on 'Player Tables', go to the address bar, change the page number to 616, and bring up this page; it is the last one in the table.
  8. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 20:20
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Yeah, that's the thing--I think to be rated that low you almost have to lose on timeouts a lot of the time. There just aren't enough players at that level to keep you that low just through legitimate losses.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 21:27
    Originally posted by incandenza
    Yeah, that's the thing--I think to be rated that low you almost have to lose on timeouts a lot of the time. There just aren't enough players at that level to keep you that low just through legitimate losses.
    You're right....I think the lowest rating a person should be if they try and aren't retarded is in the 1100-1200 range, below that, there's something wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree