Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 21 Aug '10 04:29
  2. 21 Aug '10 11:55
    So spend some money tightwad! On the other hand, if clans are all you want there are other places you can join similar things without spending anything. Can't say I'd recommend any of those places though.
  3. 21 Aug '10 22:33
    Originally posted by Diophantus
    So spend some money tightwad! On the other hand, if clans are all you want there are other places you can join similar things without spending anything. Can't say I'd recommend any of those places though.
    Can you pay for it and I'll pay you back?
  4. 21 Aug '10 22:36
    Originally posted by gorookyourself
    Can you pay for it and I'll pay you back?
    Ummm lemme think... no.
  5. 21 Aug '10 22:40
    Please?
  6. 21 Aug '10 22:44
    No no no. I have already exceeded my chess budget for the year and my wife has her steely gaze fixed on the back of my head. She also has a frying pan in her hand...
  7. 21 Aug '10 22:55
    Originally posted by Diophantus
    No no no. I have already exceeded my chess budget for the year and my wife has her steely gaze fixed on the back of my head. She also has a frying pan in her hand...
    mmm I like eggs. Sunny side up please.
  8. 21 Aug '10 23:00
    Funny, I don't like eggs. Except in egg fried rice. Other than that, no. Yuck yuck yuckity yuck. Now shouldn't you ne playing chess or something rather than conversing with old fools?
  9. 21 Aug '10 23:02
    Non-subs only get 6 games and I don't have any moves. Thought I would bug you.
    You got anything to eat?
  10. 21 Aug '10 23:11
    Hai guyz what's goin on in here?
  11. 21 Aug '10 23:13
    Just me and you brother. I am your stain.
  12. 21 Aug '10 23:19
    Not sure what that's supposed to mean?

    Anyway

    DANCE PARTY, whole forum's invited.

    YouTube

    letz do this
  13. 21 Aug '10 23:22
    I can't dance.
  14. 21 Aug '10 23:49
    Don't be shy rook. It's easy see...

    YouTube

    Ya just gotta feelz it in the gut
  15. 22 Aug '10 00:01
    lol cool.