1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 01:32
    He seems to be trying to lose, 79 losses and 1 win. I just played him, 'played' is a loose definition🙂 in blitz, he insults you when you don't follow his move to a quick checkmate. He is a real mental case.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 02:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He seems to be trying to lose, 79 losses and 1 win. I just played him, 'played' is a loose definition🙂 in blitz, he insults you when you don't follow his move to a quick checkmate. He is a real mental case.
    Looking at his forum postings, I would venture a guess, he is a plonker.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 15:41
    Very, very strange indeed! I wonder what his motivation is for resigning early? Guiness record for most losses in CC?
  4. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 17:07
    We need to get our time machine, kick Morphy out of it, and bring Ruben Fine here to see what he says is going on in this guy's mind.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Aug '10 20:402 edits
    Originally posted by Thabtos
    We need to get our time machine, kick Morphy out of it, and bring Ruben Fine here to see what he says is going on in this guy's mind.
    Too bad Gutterfly spoiled his unwin record"😉 He resigned without moving when Ex was white🙂 Must have ticked off Ex no end!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree