Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 06 Jul '08 22:20
    Well?
  2. 06 Jul '08 22:26
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Well?
    Reading that other dysfunctional thread should have been reason enough to convince you to leave RHP.
  3. 06 Jul '08 22:30
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    Reading that other dysfunctional thread should have been reason enough to convince you to leave RHP.
    After 200 or so posts I'd had enough of looking at it so I decided to get my own back..
  4. 06 Jul '08 22:40
    LOL Amen
  5. 06 Jul '08 23:20
    The idiots don't realise the damage they do to the site - a thread named like that one will act as a magnet to new people looking around.
  6. 06 Jul '08 23:24
    Well?
    You have 57 games in progress. If you un-subscribe, you'll only be able to play 6 games at a time (once you have played out your current game load). Just think of all the things you could do with that extra time you get!
  7. Subscriber no1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    06 Jul '08 23:32
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    The idiots don't realise the damage they do to the site - a thread named like that one will act as a magnet to new people looking around.
    Good. Not everybody is as opposed to telling the truth as you are. Let people have the facts so they can make an informed decision.
  8. 06 Jul '08 23:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You have 57 games in progress. If you un-subscribe, you'll only be able to play 6 games at a time (once you have played out your current game load). Just think of all the things you could do with that extra time you get!
    That much is true......I could mow the lawn by as early as mid March 09..or even decorate the spare room...many thanks for that one pal
  9. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    07 Jul '08 09:01
    Well?
    You might get to see the wife again and not like what you see as she has changed so much since you last saw her!
  10. 07 Jul '08 15:52
    1. Less game load
    2. Hurts Russ in the only place he cares about- His wallet, as he obviously doesnt care about peoples opinions. And lets him know that he should care about your opinion.
    3. With less games you'll analyze more, and learn more, giving a higher quality to each game.
    4. If you encounter an engine user it will be more likely to be banned as Russ is less lenient with non subs, it all goes back to his wallet again.
    5. You'll get to play only people you want to play, you wont be forced to play some engine user in a worthless tournament or a clan game.
    6. You can take breaks. With less games means that they'll clear quickly and you can take a week or two off.
  11. Standard member eldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    07 Jul '08 15:56
    What NorrisB and no1marauder said.
  12. 07 Jul '08 22:04 / 1 edit
    Total Bile....all of it.All I see is same old retoric banging on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.........just like the wife.....get over it for F..........Sake..move on play chess enjoy etc
  13. 07 Jul '08 22:15
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    1. Less game load
    2. Hurts Russ in the only place he cares about- His wallet, as he obviously doesnt care about peoples opinions. And lets him know that he should care about your opinion.
    3. With less games you'll analyze more, and learn more, giving a higher quality to each game.
    4. If you encounter an engine user it will be more likely to be banned ...[text shortened]... breaks. With less games means that they'll clear quickly and you can take a week or two off.
    Hahahaha....Norris you've got issues....scratch that, you've got subscribtions.

I love this site. It keeps me sane during work.
  14. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    09 Jul '08 20:28
    Originally posted by hany3
    Hahahaha....Norris you've got issues....scratch that, you've got subscribtions.
    Interesting choice of word.
  15. 10 Jul '08 00:37
    Originally posted by NorrisB
    2. Hurts Russ in the only place he cares about- His wallet, as he obviously doesnt care about peoples opinions
    Stopped reading right about there.