1. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 20:50
    Originally posted by z00t
    Can you imagine playing such a game at 28/28? That's why the 1/0 is my favourite. You can guess I would like to ship a box jellyfish to the guy I was playing to "thank him".
    You only have 4 G.I.P at the moment.
    Wanna refute my Mickey Mouse Morra?
    3/3 or 3/7 if you like?
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 21:11
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    You only have 4 G.I.P at the moment.
    Wanna refute my Mickey Mouse Morra?
    3/3 or 3/7 if you like?
    Once you get to about 1800 whistle and then we play.
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 21:13
    Originally posted by Kaworukun
    If you didnt want a draw why allow a closed Caro?
    The caro open or closed allows a good game but if you play like my opponent did in closing the position you are biting on granite.
  4. Standard memberYuga
    Renaissance
    OnceInALifetime
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 21:231 edit
    Hmm it has to be Game 3997555 I offered my opponent a draw around move 23 and he replied saying "I agree but lets see in about 4 to 5 moves". 4 to 5 moves turned out to be 40 to 50 moves as he was only playing for time. Where are those clowns who complain about short draws and tell me any possible improvement?

After 27. h3.

You should ask him to evaluate this position. 🙄
  5. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 21:25
    Once you get to about 1800 whistle and then we play.
    Bwaaak bwaa bwaa bwaaaak!
  6. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 23:201 edit
    I was analysising this game zoot and i have to say it was a great game on both sides Yes the game was very drawish the whole way through but that to be expected with how it was played out. I as of late have started playing alot of drawish openings, mostly against some much tougher Opps. actually because some of my games that are in progress I feel are out of my league, therefore I'll take a draw and leave it at that. I'm still trying to find my "true" rating on this site because at 1700 I was at an up and down spot for sometime and now at 1900+ im either drawing against 1800's or even losing to 1700+ so my rating is way off in my opinion but I do love a good game and Have seen yours if youd like a game just bring up the Challenge, Ive got alot of games that are past what I can manage honestly so If you feel like a game make the Time atleast 7/1 Thanks.

-"Everyone can fight only an Irishmen will win"
  7. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 23:33
    Originally posted by c00ushion
    I was analysising this game zoot and i have to say it was a great game on both sides Yes the game was very drawish the whole way through but that to be expected with how it was played out. I as of late have started playing alot of drawish openings, mostly against some much tougher Opps. actually because some of my games that are in progress I feel are out ...[text shortened]... game make the Time atleast 7/1 Thanks.

-"Everyone can fight only an Irishmen will win"
    Your performance graph looks like the Nike logo.
    I hope it's ok if I pass on your kind game offer. I just don't think I'd be up to it.
  8. Standard memberc00ushion
    I'll take the Draw
    NewBridge,Ireland
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 23:451 edit
    Yes I would accept that Answer if I actually did offer the game to you, I offered it to Z00t not sure why you replied to this but I guess every person is aloud a Chance to voice there Opinion and unfortunately a Keyboard. Next time I'll try to be alittle more clear on the Names "Z00t" and "Squel", if I wasnt to clear the first post. 😏

"Sarcasm shows its ugly head"
  9. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 23:54
    What are you saying, Squelch? 😉
  10. Joined
    02 May '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 02:37
    You seemed to allow a rather drawish game. I know my rating is not as high as yours but it seemed like you took to long to develop your kingside maybe try the caro-exchange instead of the advance next time?
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 02:452 edits
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Is 'unlimitedillion' a word?
    yes, it's a synonym for infinity 😉
  12. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 23:42
    Originally posted by c00ushion
    Yes I would accept that Answer if I actually did offer the game to you, I offered it to Z00t not sure why you replied to this but I guess every person is aloud a Chance to voice there Opinion and unfortunately a Keyboard. Next time I'll try to be alittle more clear on the Names "Z00t" and "Squel", if I wasnt to clear the first post. 😏

"Sarcasm shows its ugly head"
    Is it random capitalization day, already?
  13. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 00:51
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Is it random capitalization day, already?
    Sorry, GS, but random capitalization day was, yesterday. You'll have to, wait another year if you'd like to, participate. On the bright side, today is random, comma day. Feel free to sprinkle them liberally throughout, your posts. 😉
  14. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 21:02
    The opinions of players around 1500 on the outcome of the game are welcome as I cannot believe a 1900 player can shuffle his pieces up and down aimlessly. Sometimes chess isn't as hard as people make it out to be.
  15. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 14:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree