1. The sky
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 01:17
    Originally posted by flexmore
    4 green bottles a'hangin on the wall !!
    4 green bottles a'hangin on the wall ?
    and if nicohuyboom should accidently fall ?!
    there'll be 3 green bottles a hanging on the wall !

3 green bottles a'hangin on the wall !!
    3 green bottles a'hangin on the wall ?
    and if ...
    I count only two.
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 01:321 edit
    arithmetic was never something i cared too much about .. and is not something i can be precise about in this case.

as for the remaining dutch players ... i do not wish you any harm or offence ... i imagine there are some genuine strong dutch players here.

but i think there definitely has been a dutch player who has opened multiple accounts ... all of them computers ... and probably has more continuing.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 22:47
    Originally posted by flexmore
    arithmetic was never something i cared too much about .. and is not something i can be precise about in this case.

as for the remaining dutch players ... i do not wish you any harm or offence ... i imagine there are some genuine strong dutch players here.

but i think there definitely has been a dutch player who has opened multiple accounts ... all of them computers ... and probably has more continuing.
    I think you are probably right. I am amazed no one has broken 2500 yet, genuine or otherwise. Perhaps the engines are having a negative effect on the player tables...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree