Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 09 Oct '09 00:21
    Hi

    The survey results - a piece on Alastair Simwho was born today in
    1900 and a wee comment about computers.

    http://www.chessedinburgh.co.uk/chandlerarticle.php?ChandID=372

    Thanks again everyone on here.
  2. 09 Oct '09 04:38
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korsakoff%27s_syndrome
  3. 09 Oct '09 04:59
    What about pictures of your job interview?
  4. 09 Oct '09 05:00
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korsakoff%27s_syndrome
    Why? I seriously think you need to play some games heinzkat. C'mon!
  5. Standard member orion25
    Art is hard
    09 Oct '09 10:21
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Hi

    The survey results - a piece on Alastair Simwho was born today in
    1900 and a wee comment about computers.

    http://www.chessedinburgh.co.uk/chandlerarticle.php?ChandID=372

    Thanks again everyone on here.
    good argument about computer-training. I wonder if anyone can explain that fenomena?
  6. 09 Oct '09 11:49
    Originally posted by Goshen
    Why?
    GP34 will understand
  7. 09 Oct '09 12:48
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    GP34 will understand
    Are you by any chance a scientist? Just asking anyway.
  8. 09 Oct '09 12:53
    Originally posted by Goshen
    Are you by any chance a scientist? Just asking anyway.
    No I'm a chess player
  9. 09 Oct '09 13:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    No I'm a chess player
    Then play here!!!!!!!!! Where do you get your fix?
  10. 09 Oct '09 13:07
    Originally posted by Goshen
    Then play here!!!!!!!!! Where do you get your fix?
    At the coffee shop
  11. 09 Oct '09 13:08
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    At the coffee shop
    They're going to ban players who post in forums but don't play games, my friend. It doesn't hurt to play does it?
  12. 09 Oct '09 13:10 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Goshen
    They're going to ban players who post in forums but don't play games, my friend. It doesn't hurt to play does it?
    Thanks for letting me know.
  13. 09 Oct '09 13:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    Thanks admin test account for letting me know

    You agree to not use the Service to:

    Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, RHP staff, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
    Haha. Everyone knows me here. Okay I've changed it now.