The things I hate

The things I hate

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by Dies Irae
cms never backs down from a challenge
Haha, I've got to hand it to you - that's funny.

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
yeah, but he's about to get his butt handed to him by Raven...
she's killed me twice (both times because of my own blunders though)
and he still hasn't moved in our game, that I thought we agreed would be a quick one...
only problem being: it's past the point where I can trash can the game...
and yes, I am back in black on the rhp forums...
hi mods! ...[text shortened]... one else to stalk is the way she puts it...
so, for now, my profile will have to do...
You could've just PMd me, I forgot about the game actually...

c

Moves
22 Mar 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Raven69
I offered to...he hasn't replied yet. So how aboot it cmsLoser? Fancy a game?

Oh and since Rubberjaw is banned from the forums he is making me his message girl and wishes you to know he really appreciates you taking your sweet time in your game, even though you were suppose to play him a line in preparation for a tournament he has this Saturday....
Welcome to the long line of "challenges to cms." I'll give you a game when my IP is at 20.

BTW:You have to give me some time for a response, I do other things besides play on RHP.

Actually, I have a pretty keen interest in playing you - I'll give you a game now, but it has to be unrated because if you really are 2100+ I don't expect to win, and don't want to be punished for losing to a much stronger player.

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by RahimK
I take timeouts. I don't care about your feelings. I'm not joining any more clans at the moment. If you play 1...e5 I will win. RahimK is too afraid to play me.

Just insert that into your profile and change my name for his.

Arrogant eh?
Go ahead...

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
22 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Raven69
I offered to...he hasn't replied yet. So how aboot it cmsLoser? Fancy a game?

Oh and since Rubberjaw is banned from the forums he is making me his message girl and wishes you to know he really appreciates you taking your sweet time in your game, even though you were suppose to play him a line in preparation for a tournament he has this Saturday....
Really childish.

Cant you figure that maybe he havent read your offer yet?

As I have noticed in RHP he have never been afraid to play with stronger players.

And i have never seen him declining challenges with excuse like "Yo are too weak for me", like RahimK did. Such excuses sounds really miserable from people who is calling himself "chess teacher".

P.S. During I wrote it he have returned 🙂

R
Different

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Welcome to the long line of "challenges to cms." I'll give you a game when my IP is at 20.

BTW:You have to give me some time for a response, I do other things besides play on RHP.

Actually, I have a pretty keen interest in playing you - I'll give you a game now, but it has to be unrated because if you really are 2100+ I don't expect to win, and don't want to be punished for losing to a much stronger player.
Alright...well challenge me whenever you have time.

R
Different

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by Korch
Really childish.
Haha maybe....ok, I apologise for that.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
22 Mar 07

Really childish.

Cant you figure that maybe he havent read your offer yet?

As I have noticed in RHP he have never been afraid to play with stronger players.

And i have never seen him declining challenges with excuse like "Yo are too weak for me", like RahimK did. Such excuses sounds really miserable from people who is calling himself "chess teacher".

P.S. During I wrote it he have returned 🙂
Why don't you look at my games, and then look at his games.

Why would I play someone like him? I have nothing to gain from it.

How you like it if some arrogant person bad mouths your country, your fide rating or whatever rating you have?

Classy person right, you just have to play people like that don't you?

From what I can see, he has no USCF rating or anything like that, and pretty arrogant just a like a lot of other people on here. Why would I play with someone like that?

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

How you like it if some arrogant person bad mouths your country, your fide rating or whatever rating you have?

From what I can see, he has no USCF r ...[text shortened]... y arrogant just a like a lot of other people on here. Why would I play with someone like that?
Then don't play me, but be honest and admit that you have a mangina.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
22 Mar 07
2 edits

From what I can see, he has no USCF r ...[text shortened]... y arrogant just a like a lot of other people on here. Why would I play with someone like that?
If someone is writing personally offensive texts on me, then I`would be agree to beat him in chess with pleasure. And after winning the game I would comment it in forum to show him as patzer 🙂

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

If someone is writing personally offensive texts on me, then I`would be agree to beat him in chess with pleasure. And after winning the game I would comment it in forum to show him as patzer 🙂
Rahim's too afraid that he'll lose and have a destroyed "reputation" - though he's done a good enough job destroying it himself...

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
22 Mar 07

You still are interested in chess and continue playing.

I on the other hand have very little interest in chess as all my previous posts have indicated. Thus, I only play on Rhp with friends, as you can see from my previous games. As you can tell, cms is not a friend. I have no interest in playing him.

I don't need to beat him to prove I am better then him.
You can look at our individual games and you can tell who is better.
I'll be the bigger man.

c

Moves
22 Mar 07

I on the other hand have very little interest in chess as all my previous posts have indicated. Thus, I only play on Rhp with friends, as you can see from my previous games. As you can tell, cms is not a friend. I have no interest in playing him.

I don't need to beat him to prove I am better then h ...[text shortened]... You can look at our individual games and you can tell who is better.
I'll be the bigger man.
"I'll be the bigger man." and hide.

R

Moves
22 Mar 07

I on the other hand have very little interest in chess as all my previous posts have indicated.
Who would want to pay money for a teacher disinterested in his own subject?

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
22 Mar 07
1 edit

I don't need to beat him to prove I am better then h ...[text shortened]... You can look at our individual games and you can tell who is better.
I'll be the bigger man.
Then seems like that your rating is achievment of your past. So it looks like doubtful proof of your chess strength for today.