Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 20 Jan '10 21:50
    I've started the second round of a tournament. I'm playing this dude and he's not moved. In fact he's not move for 253 days. Yet it still says that he has 21 days of timebank and 21 days to TO too.

How will this game ever end?

Game 30441
  2. 20 Jan '10 22:46
    time him out???There is a bug on the site, I don't remember if it's the my games page or the actual game page but one of them shows the time wrong. That said, clicking the skull still wins the game.
  3. 20 Jan '10 22:48
    Originally posted by zebano
    time him out???There is a bug on the site, I don't remember if it's the my games page or the actual game page but one of them shows the time wrong. That said, clicking the skull still wins the game.
    OKay. wait for the skull I will. Thank you. ALthough given my form in this sort of thing, he will drop down to 900 and start playing me again. Can't be doing with these big dipper players.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 Jan '10 15:56
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    I've started the second round of a tournament. I'm playing this dude and he's not moved. In fact he's not move for 253 days. Yet it still says that he has 21 days of timebank and 21 days to TO too.

How will this game ever end?

Game 30441
    Is that a valid game number? I see no game, I get bumped to the start page.

P-
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    21 Jan '10 16:11
  6. 21 Jan '10 16:39
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    maybe Game 7086740
    Ooops. Not sure what I did there. That's the guy, but in the reverse fixture where he's white. He's not moved but his time isn't decreasing.
  7. Standard member John of Reading
    Scotch addict
    21 Jan '10 21:09
    Don't worry, you'll get the chance to time them out eventually.
  8. Standard member afx
    21 Jan '10 21:24
    obviously that is a bug.
    Report it to Russ!
  9. 21 Jan '10 21:27
    The bloke who has not moved has this posted in his profile:

"I will usually not claim timeout wins unless lots of time and many warnings have passed."

A bit ironic that. He has lost loads of games on time out.