THREAD REMOVED

THREAD REMOVED

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stitching you up

Moves
09 Jun 06

The thread, who's title was the name of a user so I can't repeat it, has been removed. In short, it was someone voicing concern about whether another user was cheating or not based on the sharp up & down sloped of their performance graph.

I'm sure no harm was meant, but cheating allegations are not allowed in the forums. Even if you only wanted to discuss the matter and then decided that all was OK, how many people are going to read the first post and conclude that this use might be cheating therefore refuse to play them, or other such harm to the user's reputation? Even if you right, allowing one correct cheating accusation to stand will only encourage other wilder accusaions of innocent players.

If you have any concerns about a user potentially cheating (use of programs, multiple accounts...) pleas contact the game moderators. Their names can be found under "volunteers" on the site map.