Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 25 Nov '07 04:28
    Tick Tock

    Game 4154468

    Interestingly, he would have lost fewer points by accepting defeat earlier. I was over 1500 and he was not even 1300 when I made the final move. Now, we are both in the 1400s. What was a couple of points will now be 14 or so.
  2. 25 Nov '07 04:33
    Originally posted by Drew L
    Tick Tock

    Game 4154468

    Interestingly, he would have lost fewer points by accepting defeat earlier. I was over 1500 and he was not even 1300 when I made the final move. Now, we are both in the 1400s. What was a couple of points will now be 14 or so.
    he was never losing until he made that dreadful mistake.
  3. 25 Nov '07 04:46
    No, when I said "accepting defeat earlier" I was referring to the 3 weeks that have passed since the last move.
  4. 25 Nov '07 04:49
    Originally posted by Drew L
    No, when I said "accepting defeat earlier" I was referring to the 3 weeks that have passed since the last move.
    ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
  5. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    25 Nov '07 19:13
    Originally posted by Drew L
    No, when I said "accepting defeat earlier" I was referring to the 3 weeks that have passed since the last move.
    Under two hours to go now ...

    I guess when you've got 87 games on the go it's easy to forget one.


    How are you going to celebrate the win???
  6. 25 Nov '07 23:00
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Under two hours to go now ...

    I guess when you've got 87 games on the go it's easy to forget one.


    How are you going to celebrate the win???
    I dunno, better think about that before I claim the timeout.