Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 22 Feb '08 21:55
    I thought timeouts were supposed to be suspended for a bit after the outage? I have a couple games where I can claim them though. Just doesn't seem fair to those who don't know the site is up and running again.
  2. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    22 Feb '08 21:58
    Originally posted by Drew L
    I thought timeouts were supposed to be suspended for a bit after the outage? I have a couple games where I can claim them though. Just doesn't seem fair to those who don't know the site is up and running again.
    If you click the skull, it goes to a page that says timeouts have been suspended.
  3. 22 Feb '08 22:00
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    If you click the skull, it goes to a page that says timeouts have been suspended.
    That is good to hear. Maybe now those skulls won't tempt me to click them so much.
  4. 22 Feb '08 22:01
    Originally posted by Drew L
    That is good to hear. Maybe now those skulls won't tempt me to click them so much.
    If Mr. Ku were to see me today, he would be extremely ashamed of me.
  5. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    22 Feb '08 23:10 / 1 edit
    Oops sorry, thought this was a private forum
  6. 24 Feb '08 18:46
    I could have bet this bloke for 6 days now but i not allowed as it says time outs suspended.
    It aint fair
  7. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    25 Feb '08 00:50
    All the skull hunters must be going insane....Just a little while longer
  8. 25 Feb '08 16:28
    Nah....... still can't click any yet
  9. 25 Feb '08 18:05 / 1 edit
    When does the time out suspension end? Why did they start it anyway?