1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 01:19
    Originally posted by clarencecuasay
    The real cheaters wouldn't be hanging out in a chess forum since they have no interest in chess talk. If they are in a forum it would most likely be the General Forum.

Problem is, by posting in the general forum you will get people telling you to take your chess topic to the chess only forum. ^_^
    true that, but we shouldn't be concerned about cheaters anyway, for reasons listed above. If our lives are so miserable that our happiness and dedication to a great free chess site is determined by whether someone else cheats, then maybe WE need to fix something, not the cheaters.
  2. London
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 05:36
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    true that, but we shouldn't be concerned about cheaters anyway, for reasons listed above. If our lives are so miserable that our happiness and dedication to a great free chess site is determined by whether someone else cheats, then maybe WE need to fix something, not the cheaters.
    Please please be careful what you say here as there have now been two murders of chess cheaters and they were particularly gruesome. You don't want to become a suspect. Some nutter managed to hack an online chess site (no way of knowing if it's this one or not), and track down some chess cheaters. The eventual murders were particularly gruesome as he tied them up, made them play chess against the engine on his laptop then chopped of a finger everytime they dropped a piece...or a least that's what they reckon. I don't want to mention what was chopped off at checkmate...but the victim eventually bled to death. The owners of the site will know about this as it is being investigated by international law enforcement agencies but there will be nothing in the media (or on the internet) due to fear of copycat killings. The perpetrator is totally obsessed and prepared to travel the world to hunt down his victims. The victims chosen so far have been young. The only other details known are that the murderer is tall and has a beard.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 00:18
    Originally posted by Mahout
    Please please be careful what you say here as there have now been two murders of chess cheaters and they were particularly gruesome. You don't want to become a suspect. Some nutter managed to hack an online chess site (no way of knowing if it's this one or not), and track down some chess cheaters. The eventual murders were particularly gruesome as he tied t ...[text shortened]... have been young. The only other details known are that the murderer is tall and has a beard.
    there's the extreme case of people taking chess cheaters too seriously.
    truly, my deepest regrets for the cheaters, as death is obviously not a warranted punishment for cheating at... may I remind you all... a game.
    a board game designed for a fun, healthy battle of wits, at that.
  4. Standard memberdeathwolf923410
    Nara Shikamaru
    Village of Konaha
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 05:37
    O.o is that really true about someone tracking a person down to kill them because of a chess game? that just aint right...
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 06:05
    Please please be careful what you say here as there have now been two murders of chess cheaters and they were particularly gruesome. You don't want to become a suspect. Some nutter managed to hack an online chess site (no way of knowing if it's this one or not), and track down some chess cheaters. The eventual murders were particularly gruesome as he tied t ...[text shortened]... have been young. The only other details known are that the murderer is tall and has a beard.
    😀 check and mate!! 😀
  6. Joined
    04 Apr '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 06:29
    I didn't know that the Kentucky colonel was a fan of chess 😀 And a fanatic too. Though if you could get so excited about chicken in a roll, I guess it just makes sense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree